MOST of my Maltese are registered with AKC and DNA tested. They are from Korean and / or European Champion Blood Lines. I bought my breeding dogs from SHOW BREEDER ONLY. Our Puppies are priced at $2500 & up for a boy and $3000 & up for a Girl as Pet Only. Ocasionaly I will consider to sell my puppies with AKC full at $1000 additional. They will come with one year health warranty and shot records. Before a puppy leaves here, he or she will have first puppy shot and twice deworm minimum. Normally I will let my puppies leave here at around EIGHT WEEK old. I accept payment ONLY thru ZELLE, CASH APP OR Walmart2Walmart!
Here are my payment requirements: I take $200 as non-refundable deposit in order to add to my waitlist. After the puppy is bore, then you are required to make another $200. When the puppy is four week old, you are required to pay half of the puppy price. Finally the last payment is requires either one week before nanny delivery or at pick up with CASH only! After Each payment is made, I will email you the balance. All payments will be deducted from the total. Nanny service is paid separately and you need to pay the service at pick up in Cash Only directly to the Nanny.
The following are What we recommend before puppy will come home:
1) Purina Pro Plan Puppy Salmon with rice Dry food. (or Whitedogclubusa.com to order junior all breeds for tear stains)
2) Stainless Steel Bowls
3) Saucer Plate
4) Playpen and matt from Amazon
5) Puppy Pads
6) RedBarn Bully Sticks ( 4" long)
7) Spa Lavish Tear Stain Remover-I clean their face twice a day, then damp Corn starch with eyeshadow brush to keep the eye ares dry
8) Baby Tearless Shampoo and Conditioner
9) li'L Pals double sided combs and brush from Amazon
10) Rounded point litter scissor-I prefer Singer from Amazon
11) Safari Detangler from Amazon
12) little Toenail cutter
13) nylon material toys without rope
14) Nutrocal in case of puppy not eat and stress out. It will keep their blood sugar level up.
15) Donut pet bed
Thanks for choosing our babies and happily live after!!
Use the tearless one for her face and the other one for her body if she is scratching
You can order from www.whiteclubusa.com. It is best dry food for tear stains.
After Puppies are six week old, I offer them with FROMM crunchy blueberry treats and they LOVE it!!
Mix dry puppy food with water, add Goat Milk powder in. Feed them in a saucer plate until 10 week old or per your Vet's recommendation!
After Puppies are 7 week old, I offer them with FROMM crunchy blueberry treats and they LOVE it!!
Always have it handy.
when you washing them, please be careful not letting water running into their ears.
I use this after the puppy is getting older.
Always Bright Eyes for Daily use & Ocubright ( Need Prescription)
Just For Your Reference